Website Roseneath Aged Care Center
Our team is committed to providing the highest standard of care to our Residents by upholding our values
Located in Glen Innes NSW, Roseneath Aged Care Centre is midway between Sydney and Brisbane and 1 hour drive north of Armidale which is located in the NSW northern tablelands. We are a stand alone facility 75 bed facility providing residential care to senior Australians. We are looking for caring people who, as an Assistants in Nursing, will make a positive impact to the lives of our residents with a compassionate and supportive approach. You will deliver the highest quality person-first care to residents in line with their individual care plan.
- Provide personal care assistance with daily living
- Assist with the delivery and administration of medication
- Mobility assistance in accordance with resident care plans
- Maintain accurate health care documentation as required
- Encourage all residents to participate in scheduled social activities
- Build relationships with our residents and their families
- Adhere to workplace health and safety guidelines and policies
Skills and Experience
- Certificate 3 in Community Services (Aged Care Work) or equivalent.
- Previous aged care experience highly regarded
- The ability to work as part of a team and take direction as required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An understanding of Resident Rights, Aged Care Accreditation Standards and Outcomes is desirable but not essential.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org